Here’s a quick hit of 10 things you can do to market your webinar:
- Write a blog post about it on your site. Cover the topic briefly and position the webinar as an upgrade to what the post already covered.
- Share on social media, multiple times. Schedule your social media posts to have at least 4 different updates being sent throughout the 7 day period. (on platforms like Twitter, you can send a tweet daily)
- Mention it in a Twitter chat – as long as the webinar topic is significant to the audience. Most Twitter chats allow you to promote towards the end – take advantage of this.
- Email your list announcing the webinar and send a link directly to the landing page.
- Post it in Facebook groups where your audience is present. Take this a step further by going through the last 2 weeks of updates on the page and leave a comment where someone has asked a question that your webinar gives the answer to. Tag them in your comment to increase the likelihood of it being read.
- Write a guest post for another blog – this takes a bit more planning, and has a significant impact on webinar attendees (make sure you add a link to the registration page in your bio).
- Reach out to other bloggers and ask them to share with their audience.
- Co-host the webinar to take advantage of two sets of audiences.
- Encourage people to share after they’ve signed up – add link to share on social media on your ‘thank you for registering’ page.
- Send 2 reminder emails on the day of the webinar. Schedule the first to go out 4 hours before the webinar, and the second 30 minutes prior.
Read More at julieharrisdesign.com