Grandstream Networks Inc., connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP unified communication solutions, today announced a new video conferencing endpoint. The GVC3210, the latest addition to Grandstream’s GVC series of video conferencing solutions, is an ideal choice for businesses looking for a high-quality yet price-friendly solution for their small-to-medium sized conference rooms. This powerful yet easy-to-use video conferencing device works with many third-party SIP-based platforms, including Broadsoft and Asterisk, and runs on the Android operating system, allowing use of popular applications such as Skype™ and Google Hangouts™. It also offers plug-and-play use with IPVideoTalk, Grandstream’s cloud based Web/video collaboration service.
The GVC3210 features a sleek design, crisp, high quality audio and video, and a plethora of productivity features including:
- 16M pixel CMOS sensor with ePTZ and a wide-angle lens with 90+ degree field of view
- Supports up to 4K Ultra HD video resolution with dual-stream, HEVC (H.265) and H.264 video codecs, as well as wide-band voice codec such as Opus, G.722.1, G.722.1c, G.722, and G.711, etc.
- Integrated 4-microphone array with Grandstream’s advanced acoustic echo cancellation, beam forming, and Noise-Shield technology
- Runs on Android 6.0 with full access to the millions of apps in the Google Play Store
- Integrated dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi for easy wireless connections and built-in Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headset, speakers, microphones, keyboards, mobile devices, and more
- Miracast for wireless content sharing from a PC or mobile device
- Included Bluetooth/IR based remote control with multi-touch touchpad
- 2 HDMI outputs to support simultaneous display of 2 independent 1080p video streams
- Gigabit network port, built-in speaker, 1 HDMI input port, 2 USB ports, and an SD card slot
“The addition of the GVC3210 marks the next step in the expansion of Grandstream’s portfolio of video conferencing solutions,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “This sleek, streamlined device adds a smaller-profile model to our GVC series as a high-quality yet easy-to-use conferencing tool for the small-to-medium conferencing rooms. We are very excited about the potential the GVC3210 offers to make state-of-the-art visual collaboration experiences easier and more attainable to businesses than ever before.”
Read more at news.sys-con.com