It’s just too scary, isn’t it?
You see all those fancy schmantzy bloggers offering webinars.
And everyone and their cat is queuing up to watch them.
They have the authority; they get the attention.
Yes, I bet it’s crossed your mind to do it too.
After all, webinars are supposed to be the hottest thing on the Net.
But to run a webinar yourself? It’s just too damn scary.
There’s the huge cost. And how to even start creating a webinar, let alone broadcast it?
It’s beyond the reach of a blogger like you, right?
I’m here to tell you something: the world of webinars has changed.
It’s now affordable. It’s easy. You can do it.
In fact, you should do it.
Why Serious Bloggers Love Webinars (Even if They Don’t Have Anything to Sell)
If you blog about any topic that more than a handful of people care about, you’ll be up against fierce competition.
Many bloggers will be fighting for the attention of your audience, and from the outside looking in, little will distinguish you from them.
So if you want to rise above the mass of wannabe bloggers, running webinars is a savvy option. Here are the benefits:
- You transform your ideas into events. As the experienced blogger Chris Garrett says: You get the opportunity to create a sense of event around your ideas, value and information.
- You forge a unique bond with your readers. Watching you on live camera is the next best thing to seeing you in person. Not only can they see you, but they can also interact with you. And in the future when they read your content, they’ll hear your voice.
- You become an authority. When you appear as a presenter and give value to your readers, you create fans who respect you as an authority.
- You increase your blog traffic. Online events, like webinars, are like magnets. They attract traffic and generate new subscriptions.
- You can earn a little money. If you review, promote, or talk about a product in a webinar, you can make sales and earn income.
By Mary Jaksch
Read more at smartblogger.com